400,000 of 0.05mm Microfine Bristles Provide Deep Cleansing
Bristles finer than hir gently and effectively clean dirt from the skin surface, impurities and blackheads from pores, maintaining smooth and flawless skin.
Silicone Bristles Head Removes Dead Skin Cells
The soft silicone brush cleans pores and removes dead skin cells which are not easily washed away by hands alone.
Sturdy and Comfortable Grip
Innovatively designed in a curved line to provide an easy-grip and gentle massage.
If you thought cleansing your face with your hands alone was enough, you are WRONG! Let's face it, we wash our face and the surface of our skin feels clean. But what we don't know is the makeup/dirt residues that are trapped in our pores. These are the common causes of acne and blackheads!
This is where our Microfibre Deep Cleansing Brush comes to the rescue! With the built-in 400,000 microfine fibres, not only will it clean the surface of your face, it will also help to get into the residues trapped in your pores. Furthermore, the silicone bristles head on the other side is not there for decorations. It is there to help you get rid of dead skin cells.
Washing your face with hands alone
Washing your face with the Microfibre Deep Cleansing Brush
How to use:
1. Apply a rich lather of foam on the face from your face cleanser.
2. Gently massage your face in circular motions to remove residues with the microfine side of the brush. Pressing the brush hard into the skin may irritate your skin and damage the microfine bristles.
3. Use the silicone bristle head to remove waste in areas such as nose, forehead and chin.
How to store:
1. Rinse the brush after use with water.
2. Gently squeeze out excess water.
3. Place the brush upright in a dry area, avoiding contact with any objects to prevent bacteria growth.